Darnell Electrical offers a comprehensive range of electrical engineering services for all areas of business.
Our understanding of today's pressures such as the implications of health and safety issues, has guided the development of our company strategy. Consequently, we strive to keep on top of modern designs and building service regulations and provide ongoing training programmes of continuous improvement and assessment to all of our operatives. We are proud to offer prompt, competitive and high quality electricians and electrical engineering services that are a cut above the rest.
We provide electrical services throughout East Anglia. Contact us for advice or a free quotation or site survey.
• Shops, offices, factories
• Farms, industrial units
• Schools, colleges and churches
• Hospitals, local authority premises and leisure facilities
• Hotels, restaurants and public houses
• Residential care homes
• 3 phase mains wiring
• Trunking and conduit systems
• Stop start systems
• Utility, Cat II and III lighting
• Flood and street lighting
• Electrical heating systems
• UPS Systems
• Roof alarms
• Fire alarms and emergency lighting
• Call point systems
• IT Data systems
• Periodic inspection and testing
• Health and safety compliant
If you do not see the services required listed here, please contact us as it is likely we provide the service you need.